A multi-purpose vessel that will find a place in any home. The short cylinder is a perfect size for whisky on the rocks, little trinkets, a small plant, or as a cup for small hands.
Please first select the color and then the vessel number (numbered from left to right).
The dimensions are as follows:
- Blue-Green #1: 3.75" diameter x 2.5" high
- Blue-Green #2: 3" d x 4.25" h
- Yellow #1: 3.75" d x 2.75" h
- Yellow #2: 3.25" d x 3.25" h
- Yellow #3: 3.25" d x 3.5" h
- Black #1: 3.5" d x 3.5" h
- Black #2: 3.25" d x 3.25" h
- Black #3: 3.5" d x 3.25" h
- Black #4: 3" d x 4" h
This piece was made by hand in Houston, TX and fired in an electric kiln to over 2200°F.
It is finished with food-safe glaze and is microwave and dishwasher safe.
We recommend using a coaster under vases and pieces with unglazed bottoms when filled with liquid to protect wood surfaces from condensation.
**Each piece from OCTceramics began as a lump or slab of clay, and through an 11+ step process of shaping, drying, firing (twice!), and glazing, it became a one-of-a-kind object. There may be variations in shape, size, glaze, finish, and color -- but these are what make it special and remind you that this item was 100% made by hand.**